Level 2 Award for Upskilling Door Supervisors within the Private Security Industry:
If you are renewing your Door Supervision licence, you need to take the upskilling course. This is the new 2 days upskilling course that was introduced from 1st January 2015.
If you re-apply without this qualification the SIA will send you a Security Guarding license.
Course length: 2-days
Assessment: 2-Multiple choice exams and a practical assessment.
Certification: Successful candidates will receive a Level 2 Award for upskilling Door Supervisorswithin the Private Security Industry.
Booking: Book now by calling us on 0161 258 0734 or book online at www.manchesterlearningacademy.org.uk
Safety Awareness for Door Supervisors within the Private Security Industry:-
- Counter terrorism issues relevant to a door supervisor.
- The role of a door supervisor when first aid situations occur in licensed premises.
- Legislation and requirements regarding children and young people relevant to a door supervisor.
- How a door supervisor can help to keep vulnerable people safe.
- Queue management and venue capacity responsibilities relevant to a door supervisor.
Physical Intervention Skills within the Private Security Industry:-
- Physical interventions and the implications of their use.
- How to reduce the risk of harm when physical intervention skills are used.
- Use of non-aggressive physical skills to protect yourself and others.
- Use of non-pain related standing, holding and escorting techniques, including non-restrictive and restrictive skills.
- Good practice to follow after physical intervention.